Business Corridor Development
In December we received the exciting news that we were awarded funding for a corridor development program. Thanks to our funding partners for the Neighborhood Assistance Program, Kinder Academy and M&T Bank, OCCCDA was able to launch the program in 2018. Program objectives include:
- Helping businesses apply for local grants and programs
- Coordinating neighborhood planning efforts
- Planning, hosting, and promoting events for business education, networking, and showcasing the corridors
- Surveying local business assets and interests
- Collecting and developing language-specific resources for English Language Learning business owners.
If interested in participating/partnering, please contact Magaly Hernandez at email@example.com.